CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

that was TOTALLY wicked!

so in one night I fulfilled like 3 life goals---it was a very productive evening (:

despite the drizzly rain we had to capture the moment cause we only have so many moments left together life goal (1)
so here we stand (in antsy anticipation) outside
Capitol Theatre I've always wanted to go there! (2)
I can't believe I got to see 'Wicked' (3) this week! it was so beyond amazing! I'm actually glad had ignorantly never fully listened to the entire soundtrack before because I was totally surprised! the costumes were amazing!! the acting I loved! did I mention I loved it!
my sister's got good connections!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara!!!!! Cute blog! And how fun to see wicked!!! How are you doing??? I know lots is going on in your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete