CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

things i've been UP to

fun title i know---it took me all of 3 seconds to come up with that one on my own :) [this will make more sense after you read the blog] this week seems like it has flown by but when I was reading about someone's labor day i thought to myself 'why are they writing about that now, Labor Day was forever ago--oh wait...' so that pretty much sums up how i feel about the this week and the fact i haven't written an updated blog in ages here goes
I saw one of the cutest movies! Disney Pixar "Up" way cute! Love it!
and this picture says it all
that is the most adorable animated boy scout i've ever seen! and so funny!
and then i studied a lot, yada yada, wrote my siblings yada yada, study, quiz, study, gym, institute then on friday got lost, but thank goodness by saturday i knew where i was going. I got to participate in the relay triathlon for the special olympics--I ran a
whole half mile :) it was well worth going though
that is Sean he was our little swimmer---and John was the biker too bad i didn't get to train with sean or anything this was acutally the first time i met him. I'm glad i got to go do this it made for a really nice break from the norm.

1 comment: