CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

halloween

oh the excuses we come up with to get together! what a better reason than to carve pumpkins, make caramel apples, celebrate Shelly's birthday and play games! awe good times!

oh and i forgot we cooked food too---we got to grill some meaty goodness

and then eat it all! I think I had a little bit of everything on my apple---oreos, coconut, kit kats, reeses mmm

we have skills

I love how its thanksgiving and i am just now posting this blog. . .on thanksgiving---yeah it was a crazy month!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara, it's bri from high school. How are you? I found your cute blog through Emily's. YOu are so DANG cute. How in the world do you stay so skinny...give me the 411.. you look great!!! SOunds like your life is just wonderful. So happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete